This page talks in detail the way to generate reports, summary reports, filter reports as per various parameters and choosing the selected fields while requesting a report.
You can request a report on our SMS application for 3 months backwards from the current date.
To request a report, follow the steps below:
- Login to our SMS application and from the main menu, click on 'Sent Items'.
- Click on 'Reports'. (shown in the image below)
- To request for a new report, click on +New on the top right corner of the application. The following window appears.
- Give a Title for your report. Choose a Date Range (as shown in the image above). Detailed date ranges are explained below:
Report Extraction Date Ranges
The Report can be extracted for the following timelines:
- 1 Week
- 15 Days
- 1 Month
- 3 Months
- Specific Date
- Specific Date Range
Report Max Cap Duration
You can download reports only for the last 3 months.
You can choose your report based on a predefined set of parameters which are listed below
- Sender ID
- Message Delivery Status
- Message Group
Based on the Sender ID, you can filter your report. Let's say you chose to send your campaigns from the sender ID "Kalera". Then you can tick mark on the same Sender ID to get report for the messages you sent using that Sender ID. Else, you can also choose to get report for all Sender IDs.
Message Delivery Status
If you have to filter the report for the messages that are delivered, undelivered, sent, DND Number, Server Error or any other delivery status, you can tick mark on the corresponding options. You can also choose to get report for all delivery statuses.
Message group is the group you've created to add a list of similar pool of contacts and send SMS. You can also choose the Message Group you want to get the report to.
Summary report is the shorter version of the report that sends key information of the overall counts like overall SMS sent, overall credits and total units of SMS. The image below is a sample representation of Summary Report.
In detail Report
You can also get an in detail report format within a default set of parameters which are listed below. When you choose the parameters, the same will reflect in your report.
In detail Parameters
- Message Text
- Campaign Name
- Reference Number
Once you choose the parameters and specifications, click on "Request Report". The request will be processed and your report will be prepared. Ideally even for the largest reports, it wouldn't take more than 5 minutes of time.
You can download the report anytime from the application. To download, follow the steps below:
- From the main menu, click on 'Sent Items'
- Click on 'Reports'. The Reports page will appear
- From the top right corner of the report, click on 'Download'. Your report will be downloaded in excel format with all chosen parameters.